Carl Greve Style Profile- Ernie Pittaway

- Name: Ernie Pittaway

Occupation: Carl Greve General Manager, Bridgeport Village

Before Carl Greve: Store Manager at Zell Bros.

Your next must have purchase: I want to custom design my replacement wedding band. Right now I am wearing a yellow gold band with a diamond; I would like to recreate it in platinum.


Style icon: John Travolta
-
I never break this fashion rule: Never wear white socks with a suit.

Best sartorial advice for men: Your timepiece says a lot about you. Plus, it is the one thing that we wear everyday that has a function, to keep us on time. You look at it on average 30 times, make sure you enjoy it.

Describe your personal style: Metropolitan Classic.

Never caught wearing: flip flops

Favorite accessory: my Breitling Mont Brilliant watch


I feel best wearing: an Armani suit

Do you shine your own shoes? Absolutely. Everyday.

Sports: Racquetball occasionally, and fishing as much as possible.

Favorite vacation spot: Maui

When I was in high school I wore: I was always freshly ironed from head to toe, although my shirt tails were almost always un-tucked. It was my look.

No comments: